- Collaboration on the website www.wealthometer.org . Tool to raise awareness in the wider public, illustrating the main tradeoffs when thinking about taxing wealth. Spanish translation.
- Microeconomics: Behavior, Institutions and Evolution, by S. Bowles. Princeton University Press, 2004. Chapter 14. Spanish Translation. November (2010).
- Policies Designed for Self-Interested Citizens May Undermine 'The Moral Sentiments': Evidence from Economic Experiments. Science 320 (2008): 5883 (June 20). Supporting Online Material
Referee for the Economic Journal, Journal of Public Economics, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, European Economic Review, Journal of Development Economics, Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Journal of Economic Methodology, Journal of Economic Psychology, Ecological Economics, Revista Desarrollo y Sociedad, Lecturas de Economía, International Review of Economics, Oxford Economic Papers
American Economic Association, Economic Science Association, Berkeley Initiative for Transparency of Social Sciences
English (Fluent), Spanish (Native), Italian (Intermediate), French (Basic)
- 2014 to 2016
- 2013 to 2016
- 2009 - 2012
- 2003 - 2012
- Natural Family Planning advisor, Diocese of Oakland, CA
- Catechist, St. Ambrose Catholic Church, Albany, CA
- London Jesuit Volunteers, London, UK
- Fundación Bella Flor, Ciudad Bolívar, Bogota, Colombia. NGO whose dream is that 160 children who live in one of the poorest slums to become leaders towards the common good and promoters of change within their community. Their story will inspire other children to overcome poverty.